Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 11:12 PM   #157
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Hopefully they learn from the backlash on this one. I feel this wasn't a wonder woman movie at all..also felt like they made her dumb af after a rewatch with the wife. So bloated this movie was and wonder woman can't move on from Steve Trevor? Hardly any action either. I assume we won't see a third movie till a year or two after rogue squadron.
That's EXACTLY what I thought. Why even bother to call it a Wonder Woman movie if the movie does nothing to advance the character's story?

It felt like somebody brought this terrible idea about a rock that grants one wish to the studio, and the idiots at the studio said "Hey, let's put Gal Gadot in the movie and call it a Wonder Woman movie! Profit!"

Last edited by Lex Luthor; 12-27-2020 at 11:26 PM..
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.