Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 09:37 PM   #454
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Game is still meh. I can’t find a happy medium . Rookie is too easy, pro is reeruned
Sick of ****ing with sliders. Basically the higher the difficulty the more cheating the CPU can do. Four man rush, consistently sacking me as I hit my back foot of my drop. Super zoom defenders.

Speeds are stupid. DL chasing down a rib with a ****ing 10 yd year start.

Pfftt.

Game is still trash in terms of QB1. Looks good, but prepare to spend hours tweaking sliders. That’s all I’ve done since I’ve bought it and it’s either reeruned easy, or stupid difficult

Same shit different package. Just tired of spending hours tweaking sliders to make the game worth playing.

Giving it another legit go this weekend, but it’s looking like a trade in or sitting on the shelf yet again. What a bummer
Unfortunately I dont think they will ever have a good single player/offline experience. It's just too catered towards head to head and tournament play, which is where all the money is at for them.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli