View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 08:34 AM   #831
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Think they'll try and PS him or will he make the roster?
We'll know based on how much exposure he gets in pre-season. If they're giving him a lot of run, I think that means they're going to keep him on the 53 because they aren't worried about him getting sniped.

But if he plays okay in the first 2 weeks and then goes under the radar for the last 2, I'm betting they're either hunting for an IR slot for him or looking to keep him on the D/L before sneaking him on the practice squad.

As you know from the CP Mock, I had the guy on my radar as early as the 4th round. I REALLY like Mark Fields and feel like he can be a significant contributor for us this year. He's a true CB not just a developmental athlete that you hope can learn enough footwork to not embarrass himself.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.