View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 04:33 PM   #52
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Lock scored 23 on the Chargers in his first game. He also beat the Raiders.

I just don’t see the Chargers doing anything unless Herbert turns into something quickly.

Raiders and Broncos are pretty average to me. I see them both being around 7-9 to 8-8, which is what they were last year.
Mayfield set a rookie record for TD's. He's hot garbage now.

Lock beat one good team last year, the Texans. And that's likely because nobody had any film on him.

His other wins were against teams that had basically given up. Not only that but his worst performance as a starter (other than the Chiefs) was against a Raiders defense that was flat out awful.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.