View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 04:19 PM   #46
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Did you watch the Chargers yesterday? I have no idea how that team will score points at all.

And yeah I think most people here would take Lock over Carr at this point.
They're not always going to need to score a lot of points. They're going to play Martyball and even without James, that defense is decent. They're going to win more than a few games 13-10 or 17-14.

And anybody that would take Lock over Carr is thinking solely about the future. Carr is good for 8 wins a year at least.

Lock might eventually get there but not this year, not behind that line. They're a 5 or 6 win team this year.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.