View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 08:22 AM   #17
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I am extremely skeptical that this will reduce injuries. The kickoff in the NFL in recent years is basically a non-play. I'm not sure how you can even get hurt most of the time as the ball isn't even in play. How is a kickoff that puts the ball in play virtually every time going to lead to fewer injuries?
I don't think that's the point, is it? Seems to me that all of the other recent changes were meant to reduce injuries, but it came at the cost of basically eliminating kickoffs from the game. This is meant to be a compromise that makes the play relevant again but hopefully still keeps the injury level low, albeit not as low as straight touchbacks.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote