Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 11:48 AM   #122
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
Morgan has huge mitts (almost 11") and by all accounts once he gets a hold of his man its a vice grip. To me that by far offsets the slightly less than desirable arm length, especially coupled with his athletic traits.

The worst case scenario in my opinion is he gives you competent LT play, if you get a better option, you just plug him into LG when Thuney leaves or RG if you decide not to hang onto Trey.
Good point about his hands. Again, I'm personally good with it.

But we can't just handwave that Andy hasn't ever drafted an OT that doesn't meet the arm length requirement.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.