View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 01:01 PM   #103
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I'm not sure he's even Dak Prescott or Derek Carr.
Oh C'mon. You wanna argue Dak i'll hear you because he's criminally under rated. Carr was the laughing stock of the AFCW until Gruden got him a shiny new Ruggs, a top 5 RB and a top OL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I'm just not that high on Watson. He's physically gifted but has some fairly significant mental issues, IMO. I'm not sure he's ever going to be a top 1/3 QB.
Get him some coaching who will mold the offense to his skill set, like Jackson, Murray, Mahomes etc. He doesn't have significant mental issues, he just needs a damn scheme to help him out while he grows.

Will he be top 1-3? Probably not ever as long as Mahomes and Wilson are around.

But top 10? For sure. You can build and sustain a good offense around this guy for years to come.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.