Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 09:37 AM   #1575
Ride on!

Kinda glad I've stayed out of this thread all season til now. Some people just can't enjoy anything. I like the faster pace, because quite frankly I don't give a shit about how long it takes to get from Dragonstone to Eastwatch, but I do care about watching dragons **** shit up. We're "losing daylight" with the shorter seasons, so the little details are going to get left out.
kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.