Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 08:50 PM   #121
Roy E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I am going to post as many Black Friday deals as I find. For anyone interested, I know that SWFA and Palmetto usually have AWESOME deals.

If anyone needs a nice scope for cheap, SWFA will release another fixed 10x with a nice, new reticle on 11/27. It's only going to be $269, which is criminally cheap for the quality.
I'll be keeping an eye on any good deals. Last year, Armalite had a 20% off all rifles Black Friday deal, and I scored a .308 DEF10. I'd be seriously tempted if they ran that deal again this year.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.