Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 09:50 AM   #126
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
We just took a day 3 pick like DAT in the 2nd round.

Just like we took DAT in the 2nd round.

History repeats itself.

But I'm sure the 5'9'' dude with the sub-standard 3-cone time is just gonna go out there wrecking man coverage and won't have to be schemed into space.

Like I said - Frank Clark road. We're gonna keep watering down expectations. Literally an hour ago he was possibly the best WR in the class and a future #1. Now 700 yards is cool.

Seen this movie many many times.
I’d argue that you guys are pulling the Frank Clark talk here by saying Mecole’s 700 yards are impressive. We could have picked up an Albert Wilson type as an undrafted FA to do that role. Production is good for a 2nd rd pick but let’s be honest here: a schemed TD bc of a secondary lapse due to 2 HOF’s and Watkins garnering attention is the same as a DE getting a sack due to a free rush due to the tackle forgetting to block him bc Aaron Donald is right there inside.

Mecole being impressive is the same as saying Frank Clark can set the edge. Let’s be honest here: it’s not. And that’s why they drafted this kid.

You notice Mecole is like Frank? 2019 was his best year and it’s gone down hill ever since. They just can’t figure out what to do with this guy except be a gadget player who gets his passes in the backfield.

I think 700 yards and 7 TD’s is excellent for a rookie no matter who it is. Tyreek, Mecole and DeSean Jackson didn’t even do that.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.