Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 01:24 PM   #891
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Too many excuses from you.

But you're right. The next 3 months are limited outdoor time unless it involves a pool here. We will be getting up north a bit to escape this heat.
I flew back from KC last weekend and holy ****ing ****, the entire city of Phoenix was heading north, and not a single person knew how to deal with the slow trucks heading up the mountains..... and the 3 day weekend was already half over, so I thought I had strategically avoided that shit.

And the humidity in KC has already started to bug me, and it wasn't even that warm there...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.