View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 11:07 AM   #62
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
How about a compromise between Olave and London.

Doesn't Treylon Burks seem like something of a middle ground between the two? Seems a little more agile than London, a little bigger and more explosive than Olave.
I like his size/speed combo, and he made a couple decent catches while covered and/or in traffic. I liked his breakaway from the pack on the play at 6:03.

I didn't like that he seemed a little whiny and demonstrative when the play failed or his QB didn't see him, but I imagine it would be pretty frustrating to have that be your entire college experience, especially so in a big game, so maybe not a big deal. Not an issue in KC with Mahomes.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.