View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 10:50 PM   #703
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Like who? And just for fun, choose your example from the members who generally agree with you politically.
NinerDoug. Came here because he loved Alex Smith and stayed here to live in DC. I see we have other niner fans that only post in DC.but why?

Hey I think today I will go join a Dolphins board just so I can talk politics. Who does that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Would you have the same level of comfort if pro sports teams played a tribute to Donald Trump before each game and maybe decorated their fields/courts with pro-life or gun freedom messages?
Honestly Pat I wouldn't give a shit I just want to watch sports. Once the whistle blows none of that shit matters and it is all background noise.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0