View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 10:40 PM   #698
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There aren't 10K active members here. It's a lot smaller than you think, more like 250-300 maybe less.

40 people is a lot. Furthermore, I never said anything about allowing them to rule the roost.

I said no matter what decision a mod makes, somebody is going to be mad at them. Doesn't mean the mod has to let them win but it's still trying and taxing to have that many people acting like children because they didn't get their way.

Okay, so if there is 40 out of 250 people as you mentioned, that's 16% of the total.

If there is 40 out of 300, that's 13%.

Is 13-16% that significant to the overall picture?

That being said, I have to imagine that in 2000, there probably wasn't very many politics message boards back then. Now I'm sure there's plenty of them that they can participate, since obviously some of them don't even talk Chiefs or sports in general.

There has been some members (not going to name names) that originally was a frequent user on the Lounge and not at DC, but now it's completely the other way around.

Edited: I see you responded to OTWP15's comment. Disregard.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.