Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 03:12 PM   #788
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Coming out of the shadow of the previous 8 years? Are you serious?

Hindsight being what it is, yeah, but at the time? I was having the time of my life getting back in touch with my Chiefs fandom.
There was a long time of "won't waste money or time until AFTER they prove they're worth a damn in the playoffs".... and even then, I broke that rule in 2010 and even bought tickets to a few games in 2011.

So, while the Alex years stepped over the very low bars of "it could be worse, Herm isn't around/Palko isn't starting/900 days since the last parking lot suicide" it was still very much "prove something first"... and that never happened.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote