View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 05:41 PM   #105
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
I'm worried it's the other way around, he drew up the shitty plan because he wants to leave. We just have to wait and see.
What actions of the last few years have lead you to believe Hunt wants to move the team?

He absolutely needed to rid the team of the attachment to the Royals, so that angle would make perfect sense to me. The Royals ownership have been revealing a lot about themselves in the last few weeks that I assume Clark was already privy to. He probably didn't need very many meetings to figure out he wanted no part of dragging that boat anchor across the finish line.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.