View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 03:26 PM   #28
You gotta kill a few people

I'm actually kind of shocked that Kelce wasn't a unanimous vote.

I get that Gronk is going to be the #1 choice for 100 out of 100 voters, but Kelce's only competition was Greg Olsen who peaked just a hair earlier (and came into the league waaayyy earlier). Kelce's peak was higher, it lasted longer, he's more explosive, Super Bowl champion, etc. Olsen only had four seasons with over 1,000 yards this decade and he played in every season. Kelce only played from 2014 and onward.

The only thing I can say about Olsen over Kelce is that Kelce fumbles a lot more, but I'd say it's a fair trade-off for the extra yards, TDs and consistency.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.