View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 12:05 PM   #1219
Veteran

I subscribe to the Shawn Ryan channel on YouTube, who typically has guests of other flavors and backgrounds on his show. This one popped up a week or so ago and I had never heard of Dr. Steven Greer before.

I listened to this driving to / from work each day to kill some time, and found it interesting. I still don't understand how this guy went from being an ER surgeon to (supposedly) briefing the Director of the CIA on extraterrestrials in a relatively short period of time. The interview never really dives into how he came into possession of so much highly classified information, and why (again, allegedly) so many powerful people give him an audience.

Nonetheless, there's some compelling things in here not UFO related as well.

Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote