View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 03:36 PM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
Every homeowner thinks their house is worth more than it is. Market and comps nearly always dictate sale price, and is also what any buyer-rep realtor will use to advise their clients, as well. So, even if you price it higher, the comps will almost certainly drive the price back down.

Also, having a house sit on the market will further devalue it, and overpricing it initially could potentially hurt you.

Just things to keep in mind.
Understood. And good advice. Of the 3 houses that she used, only one seems to be a pretty close match, IMO. And that one sold for the price we are going to ask. So, I think we will be okay.

After having looked at homes for the past couple of years or so on Zillow, Realtor, Trulia, etc. I've seen enough to realize that having a home on there too long is a red flag to buyers. I'm guessing that is why many of them take it off the market and then put it back on a month or few months later.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.