View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 03:32 PM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
So you as a homeowner thinks your house is worth more than a professional realtor who sells homes in your area and has provided you with comps.

It sounds like you want someone to come to you and say 'Your house is worth 5x, want to list with me?"

Your house will then sit on the market and you will be pissed not at yourself for not listening to the first realtor but at the second realtor for not selling your overpriced house fast enough.

Remember one important thing: you do NOT have to accept ANY offers. If you start getting a lot of action then your price is good/cheap. If you get NO action you're over priced.

You should start seeing traffic pretty soon after pricing your house at fair market value and no bank is going to provide a mortgage if the appraisal is too low versus sales price.
The second half of your post was good. Thanks for that. However, on the first half, it appears that you did not read or comprehend the part where I said the appraisal 5 years ago was 7% higher. Plus, the home has had a few updates/upgrades since then which would make it even higher. But I'm not even talking about going that high, just the 7% difference from 5 years ago.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.