Thread: Devin Bush ILB
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 11:01 AM   #104
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
This is kind of where i'm wondering what the initial plan was?

I mean we see now that they wanted Earl at 12 mil so that makes sense to clear that for this season I suppose.

But what the hell is the plan at Corner and DE?
Looks like the plan at CB is to replace Nelson with a similarly average option and then target DL in the draft.

I mean the CB situation isn't any worse than it was and I was never convinced CB was the problem, not once Scandrick got off the field. The issue was safety and off-ball LB.

Well safety has been partially addressed and I guess they intend to deal with off-ball LB via the new system and different responsibilities.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.