Thread: Mock (11/4)
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 07:32 PM   #19
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I think the Chiefs should just ride that last cheap Pat year as is and worry about an extension come the option year.

I think Watkins can be moved for a 3rd, Jones should get an extension if he can continue to show he can play DE and Ldt should come back on a paycut.

Ogbah can hit the free market and I really don't like any of those picks or FA signings tbh.
I’m curious about what Watkins can bring with his cap number.

If he finishes strong and contributes to a championship team, I would think some team flush with cap space will pay up for his rights in the form of a day 2 draft pick.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.