View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 09:37 PM   #6
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I love the original Spinal Tap but the saying that always comes to my mind when I hear things like this is "You can't reheat a souffle"
I remembered loving Spinal Tap when it came out. I saw it a second time ~20 or so years later and...

Not that impressed. You could distill the good jokes down to about a ten minute YouTube highlight.

Although that's my attitude about most Hollywood comedies.

But there was a CP thread in the last year or so where somebody asked who's killing all of the drummers.

I thought about mentioning that you can't, you know, dust for vomit, but was afraid too many might have thought it in poor taste.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.