View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 02:19 AM   #9
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
That's what's funny about fast food. They always market themselves as a cheap alternative, but they're not a bargain.

Even if you hit the value menu, you're still paying $7-10 easy. I can have unlimited Chinese or Pizza buffet for similar price.

I do like Sonic, though. Since my average lunch time is around 2-3 p.m., I can get their happy hour discounts, and other restaurants' food quality gets kinda dicey that late *cough* Taco Bell *cough.*
Sonic is good, Taco Bell was dramatically better in the eighties than it is now - if they still incorporated scallions and black olives, those 2 alone would help out their cause - but yeah even their cheese they're using isn't the same, anymore.

Last night or was it Sat. night; I got Chinese Delivery - after tip I paid $20 - but it was literally two or three meals. I ordered the veggie lo mein add double chicken. You're right on the bang for your buck lacking with the fast-food joints.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.