View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 01:29 PM   #155
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yea, had I had more time and wasn't on vacation, I could have likely worked into free ST. But it's more than worth paying what comes to $10 a Chiefs game for me at the half off price. It's not about expecting it for free but their full asking price really is just silly.

Can't wait to upgrade my equipment with the wireless boxes to move a TV to the patio as needed. When it's not out there the TV will give our guests full use of a TV in their bedroom. We've been in this house 1.5 years without being able to that. I seriously can't wait to be outside on the patio or in the pool all year with the ability to watch TV. It really is the simple pleasures in life.
Great! So, you had your wife tell em' she hated you too?
Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.