Thread: (RIP) Nzoner
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 02:48 AM   #112
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
Good afternoon all and thank you for the prayers and thoughts.Today is the best day I've had in awhile so wanted to hop on here while the going was good.

I've told my pastor and other friends that after this recent diagnosis I'm officially drooping the E from my name and adding a B instead.For those that don't know this story you can search Job in the Bible and read a quite amazing story.

As Stevie said my spirit is good and I know that's because I have a future hope,you see my take is either way this goes I'M GETTING HEALED,either this side of heaven(with an amazing testimony) or in heaven with my Savior where there will be no more tears of sorrow,no pain and we will know all as we've been known.ALL PROMISES from God's Word.

If it's the latter I just can just hear my dear wife."You already?"
"yes dear and now you get to put up with me for eternity."

Just a little Nzoner humor there.

Anyhow BIG THANKS again to those of you who donated to Mrs Nzoner's fund which every dime went towards our headstone(which I think turned out amazing) and the reason the Chiefs Planet tribute is on the back.

Lord willing maybe we can have a mellow BASH if someone wants to work on that as it'd be great to see everyone.

God Bless each and all and please remember if you don't know Christ as your personal Savior,I speak from experience when I say He is for real and totally changed my life and can change yours.And please I realize I've had 20 straight months of death and close calls and the like but I'm still here shouting Jesus Is Lord from the rooftops and by His grace will do so until my last breath. God has a plan for each of us and sometimes I wonder if mine wasn't to meet a bunch of hooligan friends like I was and to be radically changed by Jesus so that His light may shine through me to give others hope.

DON'T SHINE SO OTHERS CAN SEE YOU....SHINE SO THAT THROUGH YOU OTHERS CAN SEE HIM
Headstone looks great!

Read this several days ago and have had trouble finding the words. I’m sure I’m not the only one. I thought of Job as well brother! One of my first thoughts about how you have had to overcome so much these past couple years. A person can only try to put themselves in another’s shoes during these different battles people face. I think I would probably crumble. Just your post above that I quoted, your response, is powerful man. Just by being yourself a person can inspire by simply sharing their faith and leading by example. I’m very sorry for the latest battle you’re facing. When you have any down/trying moments through this remind yourself how many people you are helping with your faith in Christ.

God Bless you brother!
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote