Thread: Home and Auto EV Cars/Trucks
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 10:29 AM   #82
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Assuming there wasn't anything weird going on to explain it, the truck is complete ****ing dog shit as anything but a grocery getter. Which is fine if that is how it's marketed. I've considered getting my mom one if it rolled out ok as 90% of her use would be that and picking up grandkids, so it'd be perfect for her but a 6k trailer just murdered that thing for most people.

I don't think they mentioned it, but I noticed it was actually in the drafting position behind the gas truck in a lot of the clips during the video. That makes a huge difference and would make the performance even worse in a non drafting test.
PHEVs are kind of shat upon by EV purists, but honestly they're probably the better solution to someone who wants a lot of the benefits of an EV but needs towing range. Unfortunately, I'm not sure many truck brands are developing them.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.