Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 01:40 PM   #176
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Thanks for posting. I really didn't have much interest in taking time to watch the final three episodes because Season 2 has just been lame, IMO and this seals it.

I have zero interest in watching any scripted program that even remotely alludes to the current political climate in the US.

I'd rather watch Chiefs games from 2008 on NFL Game Pass than to subject myself to even more partisan programming.
Agree completely. If it were organic to the story that would be one thing. But it’s not. It’s lazy writing that resorts to the flavor of the month and brings the viewer out of the story. I can’t wait for this phase of society to blow over.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.