View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 07:59 AM   #41
MVP

It cures everything, just ask every single stay at home recovering methican american mother, I mean pasty white terribly tatted unemployed crazy bitch, on Facebook pimping it like it's the sperm of Jesus for $19.99 a bottle. I'm pretty sure half of them would use it for lube if you gave them another $20.

The industry is so ****ed up a lot of what they're selling really is straight up placebo. The supply is tight enough very few sources even have a consistent supply chain. Now they're convincing farmers to buy in like it's going to be the next gold strike. We all know how that story goes, "get in on the ground floor" and "you'll get rich"! Ya, happens every time.

All the old hippies are convinced it's going to make them live longer though, which is entertaining in itself. If I was in there mental and physical shape, I'd be looking for ways to end it quicker instead of prolong the agony.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote