View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 10:02 PM   #177
oxymoron

Not really related to bigfoot, but I've also become interested in David Paulides' Missing 411 stuff, if anybody's familiar with that.

And if you want something really out in left field, I mentioned this guy earlier: Randy Cramer, aka 'Captain Kaye', tells a tale about serving in the Earth Defense Force on Mars. Just crazy stuff... Like really, really out there. The interview (which I chose at random, haven't listed to it, but I'm familiar with his story...) starts 20 or 21 minutes in:

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.