View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 09:05 PM   #167
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
If they do have everything they want/need out of it, then I believe that's because they finally threw their hands up. Because they still don't have any more control over or understanding of the phenomenon now than they did 70 years ago. And that's also why I think we'll never see a formal disclosure, because it would be...uncomfortable for the government to admit that there are things going on (both on the ground and in the air) that they can neither influence nor explain.
I will never believe that our power mongers will ever feel that "enough is enough"... the more they know, the better off they are IMO.

They havent thrown up their hands, they are actively communicating with whatever it is... Schneiders testimony? its a take it or leave thing yet I'm in between, yet the timing of his death was odd. Has anyone come forward to explain away those missing fingers and giant scar on his chest? Either way, I dont care if he was FOS or not, what I've seen in my life leaves every possibility open.

Does America have some kind of detente with whatever they are? If so, I pray because thats all I can do.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.