View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 03:55 PM   #9
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Before pointing to a solution, I want to understand the problem. What's the biggest difference this year from last year?

I'm confused why there is *such* a drop-off in performance when we didn't have a mass exodus of personnel. Were there schematic changes? Is it failure to adapt/evolve? Our first four opponents' offensive talent?

The only major *new* thing I can easily point to is Jones' move to DE, and Sorenson's yips when it comes to tackling. Nieman was shitty in coverage last year, too, so that's not new.

Is Mathieu doing anything different? Hitch playing worse?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote