Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 09:10 PM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Just finished episode 5 and really dug it.
Kinda baffled by a lot of the negative reviews from TV critics on Rotten Tomatoes (its only at 50%) . Oh well , I'm really loving this show so I don't give a shit what a lot of the naysayers are saying.
Love the sibling bickering / fighting between Jamie & Beth (played brilliantly by Kelly Reilly ).

I don't have too big of a problem with Costner taking a back seat in most scenes/story lines, I'm sure we'll get more of him later on .
I'm sensing that critics have a low-level grudge against Sheridan.

They like his product from a narrative and cinematographic sense, but they deeply distrust his penchant for making the drug business threatening on the border [Sicario] and making white males sympathetic, or at least somewhat noble [Yellowstone/Hell or High Water].

They seem to be trying to formulate a thesis as to why he's 'problematic.'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.