Thread: Football Nick Saban vs Jimbo Fisher
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 09:02 PM   #42
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Look - complain all you want about equity.

But understand that college sports will suck if this keeps up.

Everyone wants to make this some moral dilemma and that’s fine. I’m simply saying that if you care to actually have an entertaining product in 5 years or any sort of vested interest in your college teams, it cannot continue down this road.

Pat yourselves on the back all you want but this is a death knell for college athletics and they’ll be little more than minor league, quasi-professional lesser versions of the big league products (like the G-league and USFL) down the road.

You have kids literally threatening to transfer unless a booster can match an NIL deal someone else offered and you think this is a GOOD thing for college athletics as an entertainment product, eh?
*looks at what my team has done in the portal* this has been ****ing great! I hope it keeps up.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.