Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Mindhunter
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 08:47 PM   #93
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Got to admit, I was a little...surprised how lenient they were with the character of Wayne Williams. I haven't read the Mindhunter book, but I have the impression that Douglas (he's Ford in the series) is convinced to this day that Williams was the one responsible, and not just for the two murders he's doing time for.

Going to be interesting to see what happens now that the city of Atlanta has re-opened the investigation, though.
He did an interview (Douglas) a few years ago. IIRC he said he felt Wayne was involved in around 13 of the murders, but that there was far more to the story of the Atlanta childmurders and the truth was “very unpleasant”.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.