Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 11:17 PM   #120
MONTANA #19

I'm going with my second attempt at cutting the cord. Locked in internet price at $59/mo for 3 years, YouTube TV for apparently $50/mo. now/ (and HBO Now during Game of Thrones) = $110/mo.

My 2 year Promo with ATT is about to run out. They were going to raise my price to $170+ per month. See ya later...
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.