View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 11:27 PM   #114
Supporter

So, what you've posting is smack?

As stated before, I could eat a bowl of Alphabits and crap better smack than you'd be able to deal with, if your entire Dungeon and Dragon team were loaning you their smack pokemon.

If over estimating your own cerebral meanderings were cow feces, you'd be heaped up in Western Kansas stinking out a town unfortunate enough to be downwind.

When you find your candy ass, face down in a pile of dogshit, with a fat girl sitting on your lower back, giving your a camel clutch with the index finger fish hook after she crapped in her own hand, the muffled sound you hear in the breeze will be myself and I'm sure many other's who've come accross you(some probably literally), laughing .

If you need a wetnap, I'm sure you can snag one when you're unloading the boxes in aisle 5.

Last edited by Iowanian; 01-22-2006 at 11:34 PM..
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.