View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 11:21 PM   #112
Supporter

You'd better change your shoes.

I'm not sure what animal is responsible for the pile, but its apparent you stepped in a HUGE, steaming pile of Dumbshit.

Enjoy another year of Top Ramen noodles, courtesy of your mother's job at the Dairy queen.

Pardon me if I don't seek your autograph until you're at least working the late night shift guarding the airport parking lot with gary coleman.

Its more likely, that instead of being a "clique" the above posters just have the keen sense to identify dumbass easier than when you can't smelling you when you walk into a bar after your BRUTE bath.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.