View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 04:38 PM   #16
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I was pretty damned nervous at game time. I can't imagine that and having money on the line. Not my type of high.
Yeah, I don't mind $50 or $100 but anything after that just takes the fun out the game. Gambling has never been a problem for me. Roulette is about as dangerous as I get although craps does look like people are having a good time but I don't know how to play.

Almost went to fisticuffs with a guy in Vegas a couple years ago because he said I took his card by hitting. You could tell that guy wasn't having a good time. Probably just pawned his Ford Taurus.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote