View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 06:55 PM   #16637
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
This weekend is about homemade pizza, . . . store I shop at had flatbread dough and fresh mozz and burrata on clearance, so I've been mixing up and chopping all sorts of different toppings and using up my Cascone's pizza sauce I've had in the pantry.

Nothing much to look at, but perfect sports-watching snack food.

I was disappointed in Cascone's pizza sauce. I live near their restaurant and have eaten there for years. I even dated one of Mr. Cascone's daughters though short-lived. It had not much flavor was nothing like the Marinara sauce or the lunch pizza they serve. I tried Rau's pizza sauce and really liked it.

I whittled down my freezer and had room so I bought those frozen already formed pizza crusts you just thaw for about 15 minutes then prepare. I cook them in the rec tec was impressed. I do wish they would sell it in like five packs because the box is too many.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/members-m...t/prod22490681
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.