View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 07:29 AM   #5045
Supporter

Sold it for a couple reasons.

One - the car has sat in the garage most of the year, I barely drove it this year and it was just wasting away, figured I would get out of it before I broke something on it.

Two - I am angling towards a new house, thats liquid money in the bank

Three - not to be too political, but the fact the democrats won the election has me thinking that the economy is going to take a shit, so the security is worth any emotional attachment I had

So yea thats pretty much it, multitiude of factors. If I get a wild hair I can jump back in, im going to also sell my softail i think today or tomorrow, and put that cash towards a different bike which I am going to cut up and build over winter time, so I will still have a (much cheaper) project to work on
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote