View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 11:13 PM   #1066
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
I am so very saddened to read this. For a change, I am at a loss for words.

In my 20's I wrote and delivered my grand mothers eulogy. In my 40's, did the same for my Mother. I was heavily praised for both. Then one day, I realized that whoever did my eulogy couldn't do it better than me, so I wrote mine. Eulogies are tricky...it is your only chance to write something about someone and truly capture a bit of their essence. For me, as well as all those here that didn't get one, I may just post mine here... Wadda ya think?
I got this...

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to mourn the passing of Burt. Burt was a great guy who...ummmm....errrrr....ummm....had a bunch of really big watches....?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.