Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 07:07 PM   #557
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
It is quite astounding how badly they mismanaged Star Wars. They had the perfect opportunity. The fan base was ready for a fresh start and they completely squandered every ounce of good will.

All they needed was one more adventure with the old gang to set the tone and it was all hyperspace. However, agendas were pushed instead of story arcs.
It really is astounding.

The problem with a lot of writing today is that it just whistles past logic whenever it’s inconvenient. When your characters can’t answer simple questions about what is motivating their actions the film usually falls apart or rings untrue (like The Last Jedi). I said it at the time TLJ was released: who are we supposed to care about anymore and why? I’ll see Episode IX, but I’ll see it with a big shrug.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote