View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 04:19 PM   #223
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenfeet View Post
Tannehill isn't 2020 Tannehill. But we couldn't have beaten the Bills without him down the stretch. Besides, it's not like Mahomes is having a perfect year either.

A.J. Brown and Julio Jones have been hurt for much of this season. It's a real problem for production. When they play, our chances skyrocket. If they are both out, then we don't have the depth. That happened in the Jets game where Henry ran for 150+ and we still lost.

We'll at least have A.J. tomorrow so that boosts our chances. What worries me more is our secondary being able to keep up with your guys.

I wouldn't be talking about Henry getting 200 yards. You know very well he can. Don't poke the bear.....er, rhinoceros in this case.
I feel like we’re planning on selling out to stop Henry (as much as that’s possible, which hasn’t been much yet) and make Tanny beat us. I think we can take away Brown with our secondary finally getting healthy, and make him find those 2nd and 3rd reads. CJ moving back inside is gonna force Tanny to make quick decisions, cuz he’s gonna run through that OL. Chiefs lead the league in long drives that end in a score, I expect that to stay true. Should be a good game, and I don’t see it being very one sided. But if it comes down to a few clutch plays at the end, I’ll take Mahomes and Reid over Vrabel and Tanny 10/10 times.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.