View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 04:09 PM   #222
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Ryan? The Tannehill guy? Who sucks ass this year? I'm supposed to be worried about him after we already proved we had his number last time?

And two receivers with less than 300 yards each, and one TD COMBINED in six games? WHAT?

No, your passing game is a piece of crap. We stop Henry from going thermonuclear and our offense does it's thing, you're toast.

Henry will need over 200 yards rushing to beat the Chiefs.
Tannehill isn't 2020 Tannehill. But we couldn't have beaten the Bills without him down the stretch. Besides, it's not like Mahomes is having a perfect year either.

A.J. Brown and Julio Jones have been hurt for much of this season. It's a real problem for production. When they play, our chances skyrocket. If they are both out, then we don't have the depth. That happened in the Jets game where Henry ran for 150+ and we still lost.

We'll at least have A.J. tomorrow so that boosts our chances. What worries me more is our secondary being able to keep up with your guys.

I wouldn't be talking about Henry getting 200 yards. You know very well he can. Don't poke the bear.....er, rhinoceros in this case.
Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.