Thread: Prayer Request Nzoner [and the Mrs]
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 05:00 PM   #233
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
Good news from the doc,my heart had no damage and I may resume living just in her words,"let your body be your guide." Also do not miss my blood thinner medicine daily as if the stent clogs I could drop dead.

My chest still feels like I got kicked by a Missouri Mule at times but they said that's going to take awhile to heal.

Once again thank you for all the prayers,thoughts,laughs etc. I hope one day soon I can see everyone.

May God Bless you all,love you Nzoner!!
Wonderful news!!
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.