Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 07:40 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, I think Metchie has unfairly fallen off the radar.

He is a PERFECT X receiver in this system. I mean just freaking built in a lab for the role. And he's right up there with those other guys but/for the injury, and I think he'll recover from that just fine.

Metchie is very possibly my favorite combination of athleticism and physicality in this draft. I think people are sleeping on him and I'd love to see us snap him up. He'll have a long career as a top shelf #2 WR and tick of 70-80 catch, 1,000 yard seasons like they're nothing during his prime.
at 5'11", 187? I don't know about that. I think he's a perfect 'Z' with that speed.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.