Thread: Other Sports SCUBA
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 06:44 AM   #74
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
My next door neighbor in Va. Beach (long after I got out) was a full-on Navy diver (hard-hat), and yeah, he pulled a couple of pilots out of the water. His worst mission was aboard the USS Hoist when they recovered remains from flight 800. He was jacked after that, and I get it...

Speaking of the Hoist, before I joined the Navy I dated the Hoist's CMC. Amazing how small the world is...

This is another dive I want to do:

My boat kicked the Radford all over the ocean during an exercise, I went 10-for-10 with putting ADCAPs on them, enough to have been given the ship's seal. I might just return it... Skimmers are just too easy.. Unless you were on the USS Moosebrugger, those guys were uncommonly challenging..

And I think the Navy still has the school in PC, "On the Bayou"!!! Good times...
So the son was looking for some things in the basement, and looks at what he finds... Ha, now he's pumped to make that dive. Perhaps I return it to ship as a token of my appreciation for it becoming a reef and helping the ocean.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.