View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 09:21 PM   #1542
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
FYI... there's a new emulator out called CEMU, which allows you to play WiiU games via Win10 PC and cheap game controller.

It's very new, and requires an understanding of emulators and an understanding of how to configure the settings to tweak your system. It also requires you to know where to find the WiiU games themselves, along with the TitleID keys that go along with the game, and the WiiU system in general. Which we can't legally post here, FYI. But you're welcome to PM me and I might know where to direct you.

That said.... I bought the USB game controller above, and rumor has it you can play Zelda: Breath of the Wild on your PC. Along with Mario Kart 8, New Super Mario Bros. U, Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country - Tropical Freeze, Mario Party 10, Super Smash Bros. , Zelda - Wind Waker HD, Zelda - Twilight Princess, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi's Woolly World, etc, etc.

Rumor has it that once you get the settings correct for each of the above games, which takes a great deal of tweaking and testing, and graphics packs to be downloaded and installed, and config files created, that it's a ****ing absolute blast to play. If you have bluetooth on your PC, you can connect other USB/bluetooth controllers or existing Wiimotes and play (2-4) player WiiU games. As long as Win10 acknowledges the controller, you can reprogram the keys to whatever you want in the emulator.

It's pretty complicated. But I can't tell you how much fun I'm having playing with it.

That said, I also have emulators/info* for MAME/NES/SNES/SEGA Genesis/N64/PSX/GBA/PSP/Wii/etc. If you're cool....
Buck and I where playing BOTW in 4k over year ago with CEMU im sure its progressed massively.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.